CIT ECHO Session on Notion of Emotion
Detective Matt Tinney talks about emotions and how we create new ones. How do you build rapport if we are not sure what emotions someone feels?
Some take aways
· Emotions are experienced differently by everyone
· Lots of factors influence our feelings and how we display them
· Names for emotions will change
· How we interpret emotions evolve
· Do not seek a snake or bear to feel these emotions
This was a presentation done on 3/27/2018 and you can see more here.
If you would like to join the CIT ECHO please email Jennifer Earheart or check it out online here. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.